Training at Kuk Sool Won of Kirkcaldy requirements a minimum of 2 classes per week.
I can appreciate that you have lots of other commitments, we all do, however it’s not possible to do only 1 class per week. There are a few reasons:
• training 1 class per week is simply not enough for you to absorb and remember the lessons taught by the instructor
• classes are not the same each night of the week so you might not cover the skills learnt in that lesson for many weeks, by which time you will have to be taught them again
• this means that I’d have to spend more time with you re-teaching you and less time with the other students
• I feel this is unfair on the development of the rest of the class
• the overall fitness and conditioning required for Kuk Sool takes more than 1 hour per week and even though you may be fit already you simply can’t get the specific training required other than through my class.
Kuk Sool Won is the most complete Martial Arts System in the Kirkcaldy and Fife area, emphasizing self-discipline, respect and education first! Kuk Sool is not a sport, nor is it simply another Asian self defense method [...]
Kuk Sool Won sparring rules can differ from class to class and can also vary based on age group and ability. In general, Kuk Sool Won Tournament Style Sparring is point-based and no-contact to light-contact. Matches are two minutes long and whoever has the most points at the end wins [...]